MSI Micro-ATX Motherboard C847MS-E33
A new micro-ATX motherboard C847MS-E33 from MSI has been added by Milestone Inc. Japan to its product page.
MSI Micro-ATX Motherboard C847MS-E33 Spes:
It is based on Intel NM70 chipset and is equipped with a 1.1GHz Intel Celeron 847 dual-core processor, two DDR3 DIMM memory slots (up to 16GB RAM), one PCIe 2.0 x16 slot, one PCIe 2.0 x1 slot and two PCI slots.
In terms of connectivity ports, it has one SATA 6.0 Gbps, three SATA 3.0 Gbps, four USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet.
MSI Micro-ATX Motherboard C847MS-E33 Product Summary:
C847MS-E33 has a all solid capacitor (for less risk of explosion and long life)
[SATA 6Gb / s]
• Can take full advantage of the true performance of the HDD / SSD of the latest data transfer bandwidth of 6Gb / s transfer speeds of up to 2 times compared with conventional SATAII
Transmission on a single cable video and 7.1-channel audio (1,920 × 1,080) Full HD Next Generation Multimedia Interface
· Realtek ® ALC887
· Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
· Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
· Realtek ® RTL8111E 10/100/1000Mb/s LAN
Intel NM70 chipset
· 16GB maximum sheet ※ DDR3-1066/1333 MHz x2
• Supports dual channel mode
The MSI Micro-ATX Motherboard C847MS-E33 will become available from December 21st and price is expected to be around $ 75 over-the-counter.