Review of Obi Worldphone SF1 and SJ1.5 budget android phones
Something about the Founder
It is actually Co-founded by former Apple CEO John Sculley, It was his passion to make such a Worldphone which has now unveiled two new models, that is the SF1 and also the SJ1.5 in San Francisco.
Both the varieties of Obi Worldphone SF1 and also Worldphone SJ1.5 which will be available and will be starting in October in retail stores in a few countries and also will be available online in others. The product is sooner expected to hit the markets of India.
Here are the 5 top specs of the Obi World phone SF1 smartphone
- The device Obi World phone SF1 is a smartphone which will be available in various kind of 2 variants available with 2GB RAM and also 16GB with a very good in-built storage
- Its variant would be priced at $199 (approximately Rs 13,000). However, its counterpart which will have a 3GB RAM and also 32GB model will be available in the price range between $199-to-$249 (approximately Rs 16,500 max).
- The new variant of Obi Worldphone SF1 also tends to run with an Android 5.0.2 which will also be customized with the new kind of Obi Lifespeed and will have an added user interface. The given Obi’s software is backed up with a new and added Snapdragon 615 chipset with some added microSD slots.
- The upcoming expected phone of Obi Worldphone SF1 also tends to take on one micro and also one nanoSIM along with dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2×2), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
- The device Obi Worldphone SF1 has a nice packed 13MP camera with a very nice OptiZoom and also got as multi-frame super-resolution. There’s also a 5MP selfie camera too.
- Last but not the least, the device of Obi Worldphone SF1 has around 3,000mAh battery and also weighs 147gm.
With so many added features and qualities of the phone mentioned, people would actually be expecting a new and nice phone. The coming month of October will actually tell us what its variants and features are. Thus, the phone is an added asset to everyone’s possession.