How to run Windows XP in Windows 8
Windows 8 does not have a Windows XP Mode as that offered in Windows 7 and if you want to run the system XP and older business applications or games that stand the test of time, you need to virtualize the system license.
However, there are informal solutions to run Windows XP Mode in Windows 8 using the following form:
• Download and install the Oracle VM VirtualBox, virtualization software and platform free original innotek GmbH and now developed by Oracle.
• Download Windows XP Mode for Windows 7
• Use an application like 7-zip to open the file .exe you just downloaded
• In this file search ‘sources / xpm’.
• Finally in the extracted file ‘xpm’ find a file named ‘VirtualXPVHD’. Rename it with a. Vhd.
In VirtualBox, create a virtual machine, select the amount of memory to allocate, select the. Vhd and run, Windows XP unlicensed in your Windows 8, legal and free.
This is one the way that how to run Windows XP in Windows 8, stay tuned for more information.